There is an installer available for each version of Typeitin that supports several command line options.
- TARGET=FOLDER Set folder for data, variable, and backup files*
- GROUPMON=ON/OFF Turn group sharing monitor on/off*
- GROUPDIR=FOLDER Set group sharing monitor folder*
- STAT=ON/OFF Turn statistics on/off*
- STATDIR=FOLDER Set folder where statistics are saved*
- NAME=LICENSE_NAME Set license name
- CODE=LICENSE_CODE Set license code
- VERF=LICENSE_VERIFICATION Set license verification
- /LOG=FILE Create installer log file
- /VERYSILENT Run installer without user intervention
* These features are only available in the Network and Enterprise versions of Typeitin.
To install Typeitin Network with no user interaction and enter the license information:
TypeItInNetwork35cs "name=John Smith" "code=eKHZi9aTRG4U" "verf=ZgrZpaKKRyBnM" /verysilent
To install Typeitin Enterprise and specify where the data files are saved:
Depending on the installation environment you may have to escape the % character with a single or multiple ‘ or ” characters.
Custom installers with other pre-configured settings or default buttons are also available. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.