wavget.com Forum Index wavget.com
Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trouble with new Windows7 computer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dana19

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Trouble with new Windows7 computer Reply with quote

Just bought a new Windows 7 computer and installed my old Typeitin program. Worked perfectly on my xp machine. On the new machine it appeared to install correctly. All groups and buttons are there. However, when I click on groups the list that used to be presented just flashes and current group stays without showing any of the other groups. I can right click the groups and they move one at a time through the list. When I am in a group all the buttons work perfectly. I have 79 groups and don't wan't to start from scratch Tried to reinstall also upgrade to new version but all end up doing the same thing. Of couse in all cases I am copying my old datafile.enc and typeitin.ini onto the new version. Tried playing with the typeitin.ini program in several versions but didn't change my problem. There is no keyfile in my version but it didn't seem to change if I installed the newest version. Is there some code to put into my ini file that will lock the group list if I press it. I am befuddled. Any suggestions will help.
Ambimind

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Force it to run as administrator and see what happens.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wavget.com Forum Index -> TypeItIn All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: