It is important to understand that although I do not publicly post software unless I have a high degree of confidence in it, beta test software may not be fully debugged. I, like other software developers, post pre-release versions of my software to give existing customers a chance to try the new features, comment on them, and report any problems. If you are not comfortable using pre-release software, I recommend that you not download the beta test version and instead wait for the release version of the program.
On the other hand, if you are interested in trying new features and willing to report any problems, you are encouraged to give a pre-release version a try. I don’t think that you will have any problems, but if you do, I would appreciate it if you would report them to me by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are currently no beta versions of TypeItIn available.
Download PasteItIn Professional Version 1.7 beta 2
Download PasteItIn Network Version 1.7 beta 2
This is what is new in this beta:
- Beta 1
- Added Move Button and Mark Button Unused as Copy Duplicate options.
- Added shortcut keys to Copy Duplicate options, default ALT-1..4.
- Added help hints to setup window.
- Changed Network version clipboard sharing to file based, works with OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox, etc.
- Fixed issue with network settings file location.
- Fixed several issues with data folder location in Network version.
- Fixed issue with entering license information.
- Fixed issue with Alt-E edit last button shortcut key.
- Fixed issue with Edit Button title bar text after using Group Options.
- Beta 2
- Added function to hide button window from Windows 10 lock screen.
- Improved search buttons function with ALT-F3 shortcut key access.
- Fixed issue with tray icon after explorer restart.