It is important to understand that although I do not publicly post software unless I have a high degree of confidence in it, beta test software may not be fully debugged. I, like other software developers, post pre-release versions of my software to give existing customers a chance to try the new features, comment on them, and report any problems. If you are not comfortable using pre-release software, I recommend that you not download the beta test version and instead wait for the release version of the program.
On the other hand, if you are interested in trying new features and willing to report any problems, you are encouraged to give a pre-release version a try. I don’t think that you will have any problems, but if you do, I would appreciate it if you would report them to me by sending email to email@example.com.
This is what is new in this beta:
- Beta 2
- Fixed issue with multi-line characters in a variable.
- Fixed issue with variable string limited to 255 characters.
- Fixed issue with button window showing on Windows 10 boot up lock screen.
- Beta 1
- Fixed issue with Paste function.
- Fixed issue with extra new line in Shell output.
- Fixed issue with ýþ character in clipboard output with multi line editor enabled.
There are currently no beta versions of PasteItIn available.