wavget.com Forum Index wavget.com
Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Suggestion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OPAA1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: New Suggestion Reply with quote

I would like to be able to see in the near future if possible to have the Typeitin to be able to do the RichText format So that you can Make Bold text, Color Text

example :
Say that I want to have BOLD test or even RED text to the save to be able to send to the documents that support rich text formats
Larryt97

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its kinda combersome but you can use the control charactors to turn on/off bold like these alternating lines of hello in bold and not in bold...

{Activate Document1 - Microsoft Word}
hello!{enter}{Ctrl b}hello!{Ctrl b}{enter}hello!{enter}{Ctrl b}hello!{Ctrl b}{enter}
OPAA1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: New Suggestion Reply with quote

Yes and thank you I am aware of the Ctrl-b but there is a reason that I asked is because there is text that I would like to be able to change the color of the text without having to manual and select the color if it was done in the format to when you click the button it would already been done prior but I see that this is not of inportance so I will withdraw my post I see that alot that has read the post but did not respond and again thank you for respondomh and your suggestion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wavget.com Forum Index -> TypeItIn All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: